Bayern Munich won a 4-0 victory over Mainz in the 2022-2023 DFB (German Football Federation)-Pokal round of 16 held at the Meba Arena in Mainz, Germany on the 2nd (Korean time). With this, Munich easily succeeded in advancing to the quarterfinals.

Munich operated a 3-5-2 formation. Eric Maxim Choupo-Moting-Thomas Müller served as the two tops, and Kingsley Comang-Jamal Musiala-Joshua Kimmich-Leroy Zane-Joao Cancelo formed the back. Matthias de Ligt, Dayo Upamecano and Benjamin Pavard formed the defensive line and goalkeeper Jan Sommer guarded the goal.

Mainz faced with a 3-4-2-1 formation. Ludovic Azork took the lead, and Anton Stach-Aman Barkok took the second line. Aaron Caricole, Dominique Corre, Leandro Baheiro, and Zilvan Bidmer supported the back, and Anthony Casy, Edmilson Fernandez, and Andreas Hanze Olsen formed the defense. Pin Damen puts on the goalkeeper’s gloves.

Munich scored the first goal. In the 17th minute of the first half, Cancelo broke through the right side and crossed to the other side, and Chupo Moting finished with his left foot and split the net. With this, Cancelo recorded an assist on his Munich debut.

The extra goal also belonged to Munich. In the 30th minute of the first half, Musiala fired a sharp left-footed shot from the left side of the box. The ball hit the opposite goal post and was sucked into the goal.

Munich scored three goals in the first half alone. In the 44th minute of the first half, you pierced the goalkeeper with an accurate right-footed shot in a one-on-one situation. Choupo Moting’s exquisite pass that kept the defense at a standstill shone.

At the start of the second half, Lee Jae-seong made a sortie. Mainz put in Lee Jae-sung and Alexander Hark, excluding Karicol and Baheiro.

Both teams exchanged fierce battles. In the 8th minute of the second half, Müller’s decisive shot was blocked by the Damen goalkeeper, and in the 15th minute of the second half, Cassie’s kick kick narrowly missed the goal. In the 17th minute of the second half, Azorc’s header was also blocked by some saves.

At the end of the second half, Mainz completely collapsed. In the 37th minute of the second half, manager Bo Svensson received a red card for protesting the referee’s decision, and a minute later, Alfonso Davies received a cross from Kimmich and scored a header.

In the 41st minute of the second half, Mainz was sent off due to accumulated warnings even to Hak, who was substituted. No more goals were scored and the match ended with Munich winning. 안전놀이터

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *